AdvantageBC International Business Centre Society
AdvantageBC is a non-profit Society that advised companies about the tax incentive program available in British Columbia for companies with qualifying international activities. AdvantageBC is located at Suite 3093 - Three Bentall Centre, 555 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V7X 1C4. Please address all queries by email to AdvantageBC.
- AdvantageBC reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion and without notice. It is the viewer's responsibility to refer to and update any changes made.
- AdvantageBC does not warrant any continuity of connection, transmission over security or results from the use of any network connection or facilities provided or omitted to be provided in connection with the use of the Site.
- Where AdvantageBC provides hyperlinks to a third party website, AdvantageBC shall not take any responsibility for nor does it make any warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any other web-site which may be referred to or accessed by the hyperlink. AdvantageBC does not endorse or approve the content of such third parties web-sites.
- AdvantageBC website is provided as an information source only to communicate information about tax incentives available in British Columbia under the International Business Activities Act.
- AdvantageBC website can assist members in obtaining business information about the legislation and other matters of interest. This information can be provided by business, government, or individuals without verification. Under no circumstances shall AdvantageBC be liable for direct, indirect, or incidental damages resulting from use of information, commentary, advice or other content on the Site.
- Given that information on companies, law, policies, rules, and regulations changes frequently and given inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this website. Accordingly information on this website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. The information contained here should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisers.
- Every attempt has been made to source the information contained in this website from reliable and accurate sources, but AdvantageBC is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this website is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information.
Return to top of page